Dear valued guests,
We are closely monitoring the situation regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from the World Health Organization and the local health departments.
In these difficult times, we would like to make sure you know that we are doing everything possible to ensure that guests and staff remain safe and we are taking all preventative measures possible. We also realize your travel plans may need to be altered due to the situation and we would like to ensure you that we are here to help. As the situation is changing rapidly we also would urge you to please check with your local governments and embassies for updates in regards to travel disruption and safety issues. As a member of Bali Hotel Association we would like to add the following link that is regularly updated. https://www.balihotelsassociation.com/important-updates/thesituation/
Your Travel Safety
Safety and security for guests as well as the team here at Bali Dynasty Resort remain our highest priority. Our team are here to ensure that we maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene and we are taking a proactive approach to the situation to ensure everyone’s safety. With particular action in regards to the coronavirus, we have taken on additional steps and have added more stringent policy with regarding our cleaning and hygiene protocols:
- Body thermal checks and compulsory hand sanitizing for all staff and guests entering the resort.
- Hand sanitizers are readily available at the reception and at public facilities.
- Public areas and high touch points are being sanitized regularly.
- Food and beverage hygiene and practices have been updated and are monitored very closely to avoid and potential contamination.
- The staff that are feeling unwell or suspect they may be at risk are to be instructed to stay at home and follow the local laws and procedures.
- Clear procedures are in place with any guest feeling unwell or suspected of having the virus
Reschedule Waiver Policy
In the current situation, we realize that you may need to cancel or rearrange your holiday and travel plans. Our reservations team are here to assist with flexibility in mind. We have amended our previous cancellation policy in regards to the current situation.
- Bali Dynasty Resort is waiving all reschedule fees for reservation as per each individuals country travel policy along with the local Indonesian immigration policies. Guest can reschedule, retain the value of the total booking amount, and rebook their check-in dates at a later date. Please contact our reservations team for further clarification and confirmation.
- Guests who booked their rooms through travel agents are advised to contact their agents for assistance.
For our guests who need assistance with rescheduling please click here
Due to high volume of incoming request, we seek our guests’ understanding that it may take longer than usual for our team to respond. We apologise for any inconvenience caused!
New Flexible Bookings
We understand that it will be difficult to plan your next holiday with the future being so uncertain, but we also understand that is important to stay positive and start thinking of the future! That’s why we have created a flexible policy when booking direct, to allow for any potential rescheduling you may need to do, we will be here to assist you.
This flexible booking policy is only available when you book your room direct.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Also a reminder if you have Dynasty Reward points it Would be a great time to redeem them! We look forward to receiving your bookings.