Dear valued guests,
We are closely monitoring the situation regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from the World Health Organization and the local health departments.
In these difficult times, we would like to make sure you know that we are doing everything possible to ensure that guests and staff remain safe and we are taking all preventative measures possible. We also realize your travel plans may need to be altered due to the situation and we would like to ensure you that we are here to help. As the situation is changing rapidly we also would urge you to please check with your local governments and embassies for updates in regards to travel disruption and safety issues. As a member of Bali Hotel Association we would like to add the following link that is regularly updated. https://www.balihotelsassociation.com/important-updates/thesituation/
Your Travel Safety
Safety and security for guests as well as the team here at Bali Dynasty Resort remain our highest priority. Our team are here to ensure that we maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene and we are taking a proactive approach to the situation to ensure everyone’s safety. With particular action in regards to the coronavirus, we have taken on additional steps and have added more stringent policy with regarding our cleaning and hygiene protocols:
- Body thermal checks and compulsory hand sanitizing for all staff and guests entering the resort.
- Hand sanitizers are readily available at the reception and at public facilities.
- Public areas and high touch points are being sanitized regularly.
- Food and beverage hygiene and practices have been updated and are monitored very closely to avoid and potential contamination.
- The staff that are feeling unwell or suspect they may be at risk are to be instructed to stay at home and follow the local laws and procedures.
- Clear procedures are in place with any guest feeling unwell or suspected of having the virus
Reschedule Waiver Policy
In the current situation, we realize that you may need to cancel or rearrange your holiday and travel plans. Our reservations team are here to assist with flexibility in mind. We have amended our previous cancellation policy in regards to the current situation
- Bali Dynasty Resort is waiving all reschedule fees for reservation issued on or before 17th March 2020, for check-in up to 31st May 2020 with immediate effect. Guest can cancel their current booking confirmation, retain the value of the total booking amount, and rebook their check-in dates at a later date. The new check-in dates should be completed by 1st December 2020.
- This new reschedule policy will allow guests the flexibility to defer their itinerary plans and applies to all bookings on the website for check-in up to 31st May 2020. All rebooking fees will be waived, although a room rate difference may apply for the new booking confirmation.
- Bali Dynasty Resort will continue to review its waiver policy and retains the flexibility to extend the cut-off date of 31st May 2020 as it assesses the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on global level in the upcoming weeks. For all new bookings done on the website of Bali Dynasty Resort issued from now to 31st March 2020, Bali Dynasty Resort will also waive reschedule fees.
- Guests who booked their rooms through local travel agents are advised to contact their agents for assistance.
For our guests who need assistance with rescheduling please click here
Due to high volume of incoming request, we seek our guests’ understanding that it may take longer than usual for our team to respond. We apologise for any inconvenience caused!
New Flexible Bookings
Under the current situation it is very hard to plan ahead for your next holiday. To take the stress out of the unknown any reservation made from 18 March - May 30, 2020 for any future arrival date can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.