terms & conditions
The Bali Dynasty Resort Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions
BECAUSE THESE TERMS AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THEM CAREFULLY.
By participating in the Program, you: (i) certify that you are over the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside; (ii) consent to the Company’s collection and use of your personal information (as set out below); and, (iii) agree to these Terms, as they may be amended from time to time. If you do not agree to these Terms, you cannot participate in the Program.
1. Earning Points. You earn Program rewards points (“Points”) by making purchases at the Company’s participating outlets and room night stays when booked directly with the hotel or through a travel agent/wholesaler. Online Travel Agent bookings are not applicable for points awards. (See separate Schedule of Point Awards) The Company may change the basis upon which Points are awarded, including the number of Points awarded per dollar/Rupiah spent, at any time, without notice to you. Points are only earned on regularly-priced purchases. Sale purchases, or purchases in conjunction with another offer, may earn you fewer,
2. Membership. To participate in the Program, you must be a Program member. The Company may determine who it grants membership to, and may revoke your membership at any time, without notice to you. You may complete an application for membership by providing the Company with your full name, email address and telephone number. Only one Program membership is available per person.
3. Purchaser Earns Points. Points are only earned on charges to your room bill during your stay, and will only be deposited to, the account associated with the member making the room booking on checkout. Points may not be split between room occupants and will be awarded to the membership number on the booking. Points can only be accumulated on Food, Drink and Spa services charged to your room account during your stay.
4. Presentation of Membership Number . You must give your membership number at the time of booking in order to receive Points for your room night stays, food and beverage purchases and Spa purchases. Points will not be applied retroactively to any purchases. Other exclusions may apply.
5. No Cash Value. Points have no cash value, and are not transferable or assignable.
6. Refunds/Non Payments . If you receive a refund for any purchase, any Points awarded for that purchase will be deducted from your account. If you made your booking via an agent and the room payment is not settled then the points will be deducted from your account
7. Redeeming Points. You may redeem Points by completing and signing an order form, or by such other means that the Company requires. This can be done via the Company’s website.
7.1 Redemption of Food, Beverage and Spa must only be made 14 days prior to arrival
7.2 Redemption of nights; You may redeem up to 5 nights per stay.
8. Errors. The Company is not obligated to honour a redemption request on an inaccurate Points value resulting from an error in printing, production or posting.
9. Availability of Rewards. The Company will endeavour to ensure availability of all rewards, however it cannot guarantee that a particular item will be available.
10. Changes to the Program. The Company may:
a. terminate the Program at any time, without notice to you;
b. restrict, suspend, extend or otherwise alter the Program (or any aspects thereof), without notice to you; and/or,
c. revise these Terms.
11. Revocation of Membership. If, in the Company’s opinion, you abuse any of the Program privileges, or breach any of these Terms, the Company may revoke your membership, without notice to you, and cancel any reward points that you have accumulated.
12. Inactivity. Points have a lifetime of 3 years from the date they are awarded. Should your account not accumulate points during this period then it will be deemed to be inactive and all accumulated Points will be forfeited.
13. Taxes. You are solely responsible for any tax consequences flowing from your participation in the Program (including the reporting of any tax benefit, and the payment of all applicable taxes).
14. NO WARRANTY. THE COMPANY, AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES RELATED THERETO, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY SUCH WARRANTIES.
15. IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES. IF THE COMPANY IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY REASON (INCLUDING LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE OR BREACH OF CONTRACT), ITS LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO $100.
16. Up-to-date information. You must ensure that the information you provide to the Company is complete and up-to-date. If any information changes, you must notify the Company immediately.
18. Definition. In these Terms, 'including’ means ‘including without limitation’.
19. Void where prohibited. These Terms are void where, and to the extent, prohibited by law. Taxes may also be applicable, where required by law.
20. Effective Date. These Terms are effective as of May 2014 and replace any previous version. Using your Membership Number after such effective date constitutes your acceptance of these Terms. Publications of these Terms in the Company’s store(s) or on the Company’s website is deemed to be notice of such Terms (where notice is required to be given).
21. Room Redemptions. Room redemption is only valid in conjunction with a paying stay at the resort.
22. Food & Beverage Redemptions. You can redeem points against food & beverage credit only when you stay at the resort. The credit can then only be used during your period of stay.
23. Cancellation. Once redeemed, the points cannot be reversed in the event of cancellation. The redemption can however be transferred to future reservation of the same member, and not to another member.