November 29, 2013 - The staff members of the Bali Dynasty Resort organized their own Charity Bazaar on Friday, 29 November 2013 to raise funds for the Bali Dynasty Charity Effort, supporting the education of children in a small hamlet in North Eastern Bali which the resort has sponsored since 2000. For the Charity Bazaar staff donated second hand clothes, books, bags, shoes and anything else they might be able to sell to their fellow staff members. 100% of the money raised went to the Charity Effort.
The Charity Bazaar enables our employees to demonstrate their caring for others by giving a little something to those less fortunate. The bazaar is scheduled to take place on a quarterly basis.
We also encourage all our guests to support this worthwhile project in the following ways:
- Any donations which we can sell during our Charity Bazaar, please drop them off at reception
- Make a donation in one of our charity boxes in the lower lobby and Irish Pub
- Join our Charity Bingo around the pool three times a week
- Join our Charity Quiz night in Gracie Kelly's every Tuesday & Thursday evening
- Join our Charity Frog Race around the pool every Friday
- Purchase Bali Dynasty Resort merchandise
- Leave your small change when you check-out and participate in our US$2 to checkout promotion
The Bali Dynasty Resort has proven to be very successful in raising and managing funds for this social cause, realizing the positive impact of tourism not only for their own business benefit, but also to offer the less fortunate community some hope for the future.
For further information, please contact
Public Relations Coordinator
Or visit our website www.balidynasty.com