Tuban, 9 June 2017 - Bali Dynasty Resort, one of South Kuta’s premier family resorts, continues to appeal to the family market by presenting a themed buffet dinner every night of the week, welcoming both in-house and outside guests, and offering extra value by allowing kids to eat for free.
Hosted at parts of the world, accompanied by live entertainment. the Resort’s H2O Restaurant, the dinner adopts a different theme each evening, presenting specialised cuisine from different Guests can enjoy a culinary adventure for only IDR 225,000 nett per person. Kids aged 12 years and under eat free from the buffet when accompanied by the same number of full paying adults. This has popularised the dinner, making it a great value for money option for families.
The theme buffet dinner includes:
- Monday Night – Satay Night, offering you the exotic flavours of our char grilled chicken, beef and pork skewers with delicious desserts and chocolate sauce.
- Tuesday Night – Aussie BBQ, presenting you with prime cuts of juicy Australian steaks, BBQ chicken, beef sausages and a choice of soup or salad.
- Wednesday Night – Wild West Wednesday, with choices of delicious ribs, burgers, buffalo style chicken wings and a sausage sizzle served with sauces and accompaniments.
- Thursday Night – Brazilian Churrasco, where you can experience a unique ‘all you can eat’ Brazilian BBQ with grilled meats served on skewers and sliced on to your plate by the waiters.
- Friday Night – Malam Bali, is as an appreciation of the rich world of Balinese and Indonesian cuisine complete with a traditional Balinese dance performance.
- Saturday Night – Dolce Italia, giving you a culinary trip to Italia with a wide variety of fresh pasta dishes with delicious authentic sauces and pizzas.
- Sunday Night – Roast Night, introducing the traditional British Sunday roast, which includes a succulent choice of roast chicken, beef and pork, Yorkshire pudding and gravy.
Guests are encouraged to book their seats in advance, and can do this by calling +62 361 752 403 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
H2O is a semi-open-air restaurant and bar, located adjacent to the Resort’s main pool. It is a social hub for all of the guests and the ‘in place’ for poolside cocktails, hearty international fare and fun. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch with extensive choices of à la carte dishes and snacks, and nightly theme buffets with live entertainment. The chic design allows guests to relax in fan-cooled comfort, sit closer to the poolside action under the shade of an innovative sun-louvre roof, or enjoy an alfresco ambience upon the elevated timber deck.
Bali Dynasty Resort is a member of Prime Plaza Hotels & Resorts and is one of South Kuta’s longest established family resorts, renowned for its warm Balinese hospitality. An award winning family resort, it offers a huge array of fun facilities that keeps everyone entertained. Strategically located on the famous South Kuta Beach strip; Bali Dynasty Resort has become a home away from home for leisure travellers from around the world. Bali Dynasty Resort is only ten minutes’ drive from the airport and located within walking distance of many small restaurants and bars, Kuta Art Market, as well as the Waterbom Park and two large shopping malls. www.bdr.pphotels.com
Prime Plaza Hotels & Resorts, since its establishment in 2003, prides itself as being 'The Signature of Indonesian Hospitality' and on delivering genuine hospitality and service. Prime Plaza Hotels & Resorts now comprises eleven properties in both Bali and Java under three brands, Prime Plaza Hotels, Prime Plaza Resorts & Villas and PrimeBiz Hotels. www.pphotels.com
Agus Mahardana (Marketing & Public Relations)
Bali Dynasty Resort
Address: Jalan Kartika PO Box 2047, Tuban, South Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
Phone: +62 361 752 403 | Email: email@example.com | www.bdr.pphotels.com